Magento has come a long way since 2007 – the entire year of its initial release. Magento has confirmed to be the best eCommerce Shopping Cart then there is quite a few factors behind such. For starters, Magento is surely an open source platform also it offers users – for instance Web Designers a free of charge, downloadable version called Magento Open Source and had been known as – Magento Community.
To better comprehend the many benefits of Magento, you might first ought to understand what an open source is. Try to picture various softwares created for computers and accessible to users. Ever noticed the many specifications different softwares have regarding what programs can and should not be used with certain softwares, and also what computers they’re compatible with? Open source softwares and/or programs aren’t like these fastidious softwares.
Open source softwares, for instance – Magento were founded for the idea and belief that you simply shouldn’t be locked right down to so many specifications plus in many ways to limitations. Open source means softwares, that could be operated around the majority of platforms jointly with other programs and/or softwares. Furthermore, it is usually repositioned very easily.
When you decide to work with open source softwares like Magento you are going to have a whole lot of liberties around the way you apply the software, which is not true for any other software.
The free version of Magento is good for small businesses, that want to expand into eCommerce of other existing, small eCommerce shops that operate while running other programs and/or platforms – for instance, WooCommerce and Shopify. Magento will grant you the flexibility to get an online shop that has a grand range of custom options, that make your online shop be noticeable in the very cramped marketplace.
Some of the numerous great features, which Magento Open Source purports to users (for FREE) are the following:
– Freight & Shipping Integrations.
– Customer & Order Management system.
– (CMS) Content Management System.
– Marketing Tools for Promotions & Landing Pages
– Integrated Compliant Payment (PCI) Solutions.
To begin using Magento Open Source, all you are going to need is hosting and you may also, use a Magento Developer minus experience by using this software, as you may need to customize Magento on your specific needs and preferences.
Moreover, before you go with Magento’s Free Open Source Version, you really should look over other versions, which may cater in your business needs, since they offer obviously any good wider choice of features. Moreover, overlooking all Magento versions, it is possible to determine if Magento will be the type of software you need and need. We are pretty positive that the most people will probably be impressed using the many features and freedom, which Magento offers its users.
For instance, Magento’s eCommerce Shopping Cart can be a platform, that has been specifically designed to pander to businesses with owners, who rather sell a few and/or services online. Magento eCommerce Shopping Cart is built to offer many flexibility in numerous, plenty of different ways.
Some in the amazing features, which Magento eCommerce Shopping Cart offers are:
1. Open Source Platform. No ought to be tied completed to any specific operating-system or company so that you can utilize Magento’s eCommerce Shopping Cart.
2. User Control. You’ll be 100 % control of your site and other web store fronts. You’re the boss!
3. Created for eCommerce Businesses. Magento’s eCommerce Shopping Cart accommodates medium businesses to large businesses.
4. Magento Offers Tools for Marketing Promotions.
5. Simple Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
6. An Array of Image Product Pages with Zoom.
7. International Options. Different languages and currencies is usually accepted.
8. Variety and Flexible Shipping Controls.
9. Simple Order Management Tools/Options.
10. Analytics on Dashboard.
11.Magento Supports Multiple Store Fronts.
12. User Friendly Navigation for Better customer Experiences.
Magento’s eCommerce Shopping Cart is Optimized for Mobile Commerce Browsers.
13. Check Out Systems are Integrated.
14. Support over a Variety of Payment Methods.
15. Supports for Customer Accounts. Easy order histories and reorders.
And there’s more!
Magento’s eCommerce Shopping Cart has various products and features, in order that all online marketers can operate the software in a fashion that provides unique online needs and expectations. Magento Open Source offers much to users, that there are no way you are able to go wrong. Best of all, you may never feel trapped or restricted by software specifications again!